Get Paid Fast with TriumphPay
Redwood Logistics has partnered with TriumphPay, one of the logistics industry’s leading payment processing platforms, to provide carriers with more options to get paid easier and faster.
As Redwood’s primary payment processor, all payments will now be issued through TriumphPay. Set up your profile today to select your payment method and begin receiving payments through TriumphPay.
Take Control of Your Payments.
Your payment information in one location.
TriumphPay makes your life easier by allowing you to enter your payment information one time and use for all Redwood payments.
TriumphPay is carrier approved.
With a 98% carrier satisfaction rating, TriumphPay provides you with flexible, timely payment options, so you get paid how you want, when you want.
Fast and Efficient.
We know the faster you get paid, the quicker you can get back on the road, so we offer solutions like QuickPay that get you the money you need, faster than ever.
The freedom of knowing how and when you’re paid is as important to us as it is to you.
Payment solutions tailored to you.
Redwood is offering 2-Day QuickPay through TriumphPay. Getting started is easy!
• Accept the invitation from Redwood to set up payments through TriumphPay and securely verify your information.
• Choose your default payment terms, such as QuickPay or Standard Pay.
• Pick from a list of industry-standard payment methods – ACH, Check, and Wire.
Important Updates for Carriers.
Triumph Pay will be the new source for many carriers’ receivables from Redwood Logistics.
• Each carrier that services multiple customers will have different relationships with their receivables (which may include various terms).
• Carriers may interact with multiple Redwood entities; entities will be separate in TriumphPay.
• Carriers will be able to elect to 2-day QuickPay invoices based on customer relationships.
• The current Redwood carrier portal will still be used to manage loads (i.e., update statuses, provide documentation, and submit invoices); only once an invoice is approved will it be sourced to TriumphPay.
• Carriers will only receive payment for an invoice through TriumphPay once all documentation has been submitted and approved through the Redwood portal.
• Payment terms are initiated when an invoice is entered into the carrier portal and when Redwood approves your invoice in Redwood’s system.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ, below.
Still have questions? You can call the TriumphPay support team at (866) 912-2763 or email email@example.com for assistance.