How Digitalization Can SAVE Your Supply Chain
The logistics world moves fast.
And shippers are under immense pressure to respond to their customers’ demands in real-time.
As the events of 2020 have shown, shippers can no longer afford delays or poor visibility stemming from manual processes and disconnected legacy systems.
Unfortunately, many enterprises are still unaware of how to streamline these operations to create a more flexible, responsive shipping network.
Not to mention blinded by the all extra time and money it costs them daily!
So, what can be done?
How can shippers begin to reduce their costs to serve, improve efficiency, and realize more ROI from their invested technology?
In this webinar, Michael Johnson, Executive Vice President of Strategy at Redwood, shares how a digital-forward approach to your transportation planning and execution can drive positive results for your logistics operations.
Here’s what he will cover:
- The sluggish historical adoption of technology and digitalization in logistics
- Shipping lessons learned from the Covid-19 pandemic
- Outlook on transportation planning & execution in 2021
- How a lack of connectivity costs businesses more than they realize
- Digital freight tech offerings that can elevate businesses’ shipping operations