WEBINAR: Women in Logistics: Rise and Zoom
Topic: Powering Through the End of 2020
Available On-Demand via Apple Podcasts & Spotify.
The COVID-19 crisis has disrupted the supply chain industry in ways we’ve never seen before.
This volatile market is asking us to rise up to the challenge and strategize in an extraordinary terrain, while also being asked to take on additional roles and responsibilities we are unprepared for. No one is experiencing business as usual, but women especially are facing some distinct challenges. One in four women are considering downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce due to Covid-19.
We hear you and are here for you. That’s why we created a two-hour series tailored to rejuvenate and motivate!
SCHEDULE & PANELISTS
Podcast #1: Your Supply Chain’s Future is Changing
- Jacqueline Bailey, North American Regional Lead, Cargill
- Renee Krug, former CEO, GlobalTranz
- Jill Raker, Managing Partner, Greenbriar
- Nicole White, CIO, Redwood Logistics
- Moderator: Marissa Campise, Founder, Rucker Park Capital
Podcast #2: Women Leadership with Balance and Strength
- Deema Adada, Founder at GetSett, Former Head of Sales Strategy at Uber Freight
- Anya Chaffers, Senior Logistics Manager, Leviton
- Anita Rajan, Global Logistics Leader, RPM International Inc.
- Patti Reeder, Logistics Vice President, General Manager G3
- Elena Izakson, SVP Marketing, Redwood Logistics
SUPPORTING A WORTHY CAUSE
This year’s Women in Logistics event is benefitting Dress for Success. Redwood will be making a donation to Dress for Success on each registrants behalf to empower women to achieve economic independence through their network of support, professional attire and development tools so that women thrive in work and life.
Learn more about Dress for Success: https://dressforsuccess.org/