Being a part of Redwood means respect, hard work and fun, and nearly unlimited opportunities for serious career growth. Joining the Redwood team means connecting your career with endless possibilities. Redwood – Connect to Win.
For over 18 years, Redwood’s Mission has been to bring energy and innovation to logistics and help businesses prosper in a high-demand world. The same goes for our people. At Redwood, we strive to make sure our employees can succeed in all aspects of their personal and professional lives. We come to work every day focused on bettering ourselves and our business.
Where We Work
Perks & Benefits
Working with Redwood means learning from emerging leaders and experts, solving big challenges, and building innovative technology. It also means working with leadership teams who care about people as much as profits. A few more perks:
Employee Referral Bonus Program:
Every employee is eligible from day ONE – get paid a bonus for referring your network! Roughly 40% of our new hires are referrals.
New parents (yes, dads, too!) get paid leave to care for their newborns.
We value giving back to our communities just as much as we value the service we provide. Every year we do an annual fundraiser supporting a different, but just as important organization. We stay active through various events and offer paid time off for employees to volunteer in their community.
Nationwide Pet Insurance:
We care about your furry friends too! Eligible for exclusive rates for insurance through Nationwide for employees.
From physical to mental health, we cover it all. Company sponsored meditation, yoga, self-defense, complimentary counseling sessions through EAP, exclusive pricing for fitness centers, 5K walks and runs – the list goes on!
Medical, dental, vision:
All full-time employees are eligible for our medical, dental and vision insurance with family plans available. Our HSA program includes a company contribution to jump start your savings!
Telehealth, Verizon preferred pricing, Flexible Spending Accounts, pre-tax options for Dependent care, commuting/parking expenses, Lifelock theft protection, accident/hospital coverage.
All full-time employees are eligible to start saving for retirement by enrolling in our 401k program and take advantage of our company match.
Career Growth Opportunities:
We love seeing our employees learn, collaborate, challenge each other and continue to excel to the next level. At Redwood, we encourage our employees to think about the future and seek new opportunities within and across our business units.
Paid Time Off:
Vacation? Staycation? Get some “you” time to recharge, travel or just chill. On top of 6 company paid holidays, you’ll earn PTO, floating holidays and even Free PTO days through company events.
UW Madison All Majors Career Fair: September 3oth, 2021 (in-person) – Learn More
Western Illinois University Madison All Majors Career Fair: October 5th, 2021 (virtual) – Learn More
Michigan State All Majors Career Fair: October 21st, 2021 (virtual) – Learn More
Loyola University Quinlan Supply Chain Career Fair: November 3rd, 2021 (in-person) – Learn More
Picture Yourself @ Redwood
- How do I know if my application was received? You will receive a confirmation email!
- Should I complete the application or just upload my resume? We prefer that you complete our application and upload an updated resume. The process will move quicker if we have a completed application.
- What’s the best way to stay up to date on Redwood’s job openings? Keep checking our careers page, follow us on LinkedIn, tune into podcasts with our leaders and stay connected with our Talent Acquisition team!
- Do you offer internships? Yes, we offer both summer and year-round internship, dependent on current business needs.
- I work at Redwood, what steps do I take to apply to another position within the company? We LOVE to hear and see our employees make moves! Reach out to our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team for more information about the internal interview process.