Being a part of Redwood means respect, hard work and fun, and nearly unlimited opportunities for serious career growth. Join Redwood and maximize your potential.
For over 18 years, Redwood’sMission has been to bring energy and innovation to logistics and help businesses prosper in a high-demand world. The same goes for our people. At Redwood, we strive to make sure our employees can succeed in all aspects of their personal and professional lives. We come to work every day focused on bettering ourselves and our business.
Where We Work
Perks & Benefits
Working with Redwood means learning from emerging leaders and experts, solving big challenges, and building innovative technology. It also means working with leadership teams who care about people as much as profits. A few more perks:
Medical, dental, and vision plans
Ongoing career development
Employee referral bonus program
Fitness membership discount
Grow With Us
Picture Yourself @ Redwood
What To Expect
Review – applications will be reviewed to setup screening.
Interview – we conduct combinations of phone, video and or onsite interviews to get to know you better.
Offer – the candidate seen as the best fit for the role will be presented an offer.
Onboarding – integration, training and development begins.
- How do I know if my application was received? You will receive a confirmation email!
- Should I complete the application or just upload my resume? We prefer that you complete our application and upload an updated resume. The process will move quicker if we have a completed application.
- What’s the best way to stay up to date on Redwood’s job openings? Keep checking our careers page, follow us on LinkedIn, tune into podcasts with our leaders and stay connected with our Talent Acquisition team!
- Do you offer internships? Yes, we offer both summer and year-round internship, dependent on current business needs.
- I work at Redwood, what steps do I take to apply to another position within the company? We LOVE to hear and see our employees make moves! Reach out to our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team for more information about the internal interview process.