At Freight Exchange (F/X), our regional and dedicated contract services provide the capacity you need to get your freight delivered on time. With our regional fleets and dedicated drivers, F/X offers industry-leading on-time performance – because our drivers know their territory inside and out.
F/X will tailor the solution for your business. Whether it’s a single dedicated or shared asset solution, we provide you with the competitive edge. We’ll give you all the advantages of having your own fleet without the added hassle or expense.
In addition to our regional and dedicated service offerings, we also provide the capacity to run the contiguous 48 states. FX leverages its strength to bring cost savings and efficiency to every shipment. Our safe and highly reliable transportation is backed by outstanding value and service.
When you need to move freight across the border from Mexico to the United States, look no further than F/X. As one of the leading freight providers in McAllen and El Paso, Texas, we’ll take the cost and complexity out of moving goods between countries. F/X has one the largest fleets in the region, backed by more than 10 years of service and long-standing customer relationships.
- Door-to-door service utilizing partner carriers with our equipment
- Bi-lingual agents and employees
- Secure drop yards at all key border crossings
- Interchange agreements with Mexican carriers
- Maximized visibility of your freight
- Enhanced security with our trailer tracking system
F/X provides reliable expedited team service in Southern California when time is critical.
- Qualified hazmat teams
- Dedicated capacity
- 24/7 satellite tracking
- High value cargo standard operating procedures
Rely on F/X for safe, reliable last mile and cross-dock services for the 250-mile radius of Southern California and Chicago.
- Over 200,000 square feet of space in two of the largest logistics hubs in the United States
Our private fleet of TOFC trailers provide an additional capacity solution to our customers.
- Intermodal truck like transits during significant production runs or peak season
- Dedicated TOFC capacity for your supply chain needs throughout the year
- TOFC bypasses chassis and container shortage issues frequently found in the intermodal space
F/X specializes in TOFC transport in the following lanes:
- Los Angeles to Midwest
- Midwest to Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to Northeast
- Los Angeles to Dallas
- Dallas to Los Angeles
- Dallas to Midwest
- Midwest to Dallas